Things are little slow after I finished off the first part of China trip. I spent over a week in Hong Kong to get myself ready to the South East Asia trip. Double checked my bank account, fund is a little low I guess I really need to watch my spending...
The highlight of the week in Hong Kong is definitely the get-together with my highschool classmates, which turns out over 20 people show up in Pizza Hut and we had great fun chatting each other. It is amazing to see someone that haven't seen for almost ten years.
I fly to Krabi, Thailand on my birthday, meeting up with Pauline to do some rock climbing. Feeling a little bit strange after not climbing for over two months and now I am in Krabi chalking up on the overhanging limestone. It was great fun and we climbed for 5 days non-stop. Saying good-bye to Pauline, I am now heading to the train station to catch my first train ride in Thailand... to Bangkok.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home